1. What is the lifespan for the information stored in a ViewState?
Exists for the life of the current page
2. What section of a Web.Config is used to store a list of authorized users?
3. Which object contains the user name in an ASP.NET form page?
4. Which one is triggered first in an ASPX page cycle?
5. What is the top .NET class that everything is derived from?
6. Literal control always encloses its text value with SPAN tags.
7. Which one of the following statements is false?
Arrays can be changed in size at runtime without ReDim.
8. ASP.NET still recognizes the global.asa file.
9. What is the default Session Timeout?
10. C# supports multiple inheritance by using classes.
313 unique visitors